- Remove Cement - Easily Remove heavy cement build up in just a few applications.
- Non Corrosive - Paint, Steel, Composite Components, Polished Aluminium, Chrome and glass are safely cleaned and protected.
- Safety Compliant - HMIS 0-0-0 Rating. Equipment is safely cleaned by any operator.
- Biodegradable - Dissolvacrete Exceeds EPA Standards for biodegradability and environmental compliance.
- Remove Grease - Remove moderate grease and oil residues for a quick clean-up.
- Cost Effective - Save money by eliminating labour-intensive removal methods and costly repainting.
- Versatile - Use it in manufacturing, transport, transfer and processing equipment.
- Solvent Free - Dissolvacrete is VOC exempt, and complies with all regulatory standards for air quality.
Tough, yet Safe
- Safely and aggressively dissolves and removes concrete from any
- Safety compliant with all regulations for air quality
- Completely VOC free
- Non Acid and non-corrosive
- Environmentally friendly
- Can safely be used on all metals, paintwork, chrome, rubber, glass, wiring, radiators, plastic etc
- Will not harm, mark or cause any deterioration to any of the above surfaces
- Bio-degradable and can be safely washed down
- Run-off will not harm waterways or aquatic life
Please note: you will need one of our sprayers to successfully use Dissolvacrete. If you do not have one you can get yours here
Dissolvacrete can be applied with a low-pressure foaming sprayer, or brush and bucket. One application of the product will remove light build-up. Moderate to severe build-up may require regular applications over a period of days or weeks. Dilutions will vary depending on preference and frequency of use.