UV-C Air Purifier with huge 10'000m3/h Airflow - MAXVAC MEDI 60 Virus Steriliser
AIR PURIFIER FOR OFFICES, HOSPITALS PUBLIC SPACES WITH 10,000m/h AIRFLOW
MAXVAC Dustblockers are well proven high performance air cleaners that use advanced HEPA filtration to remove 99.995% of airborne dust.
The new MEDI range incorporates proven UV-C (Ultra Violet) Sterilisation Technology to kill or inactivate bacteria by disrupting their DNA to help prevent the spread of infectious diseases and viruses. These units are entirely safe for use in occupied areas as all UV-C rays are completely concealed.
The MEDI range has been developed for public spaces such as:
• Care Homes
• or any indoor area where there could be nasty airborne micro-organisms such as bacteria, viruses, parasites, fungi, dust mites spores, and render them unable to reproduce.
These powerful air cleaners are designed to run 24 / 7 to purify the air and create a healthy living environment, but they do not displace the need for essential sanitising and disinfecting of surfaces.
• The G4 filter purifies the air up to 90%. All dust particles 5 µm or larger are removed here.
• The HEPA filter removes up to 99.995% of micro particles larger than 0.01 µm.
• The carbon filter remove pollutants, VOCs and unpleasant odors from the air.
• These are gaseous substances that mechanical filters G4 and H13 HEPA filters cannot remove.
• Powerful 100% concealed ozone-free UV-C lamps deliver killer rays to destroy viruses & bacteria by disrupting their DNA and help prevent the spread of virus and infectious diseases, but does not replace the need to take other precautions.
Advantages of the MEDI 60:
• Huge Air Filtration Volume up to 10,000m3/hr
• Purifies and disinfects the air up to 99.999%
• Destroys bacteria and virus DNA
• Intelligent filter monitoring
• Reduces spread of bacteria, viruses & germs
• Positive effect on your health
• Can help remove Inhalation allergies
• 100% Safe use of UV-C as ISO 15858
• Compact high performance mobile units
• Filters are tested to: ISO 16890 -1:2016 /
|Filter Type||G4HEPA H13CarbonUV-C|
|Room Size||500 - 2'000m3|
|Noise Level||30 - 69 dB|
|Dimensions||1050 x 920 x 2190 mm|