You can be confident of virtually 100% dust extraction at source with this professional dust shroud when used with a suitable vacuum (HSE suggest a minimum of M-Class).
Designed by a tradesman, this unique and patented design is extremely robust and lightweight.
- The ergonomic design insures a safer and more positive grip of the tool and provides optimum visibility of the cut.
- Allows full cutting depth.
- Protects the operator form harmful dust
- Designed specifically for 110-125mm Grinders
- Keeps the workplace and surrounding area clean
- Provides for Optimum visibility of the cutting
- Can take up to 10mm mortar raking disc
- Includes universal vacuum connection
- Tough lightweight Ergonomic design
- Enables a safer more positive grip of the tool
- Fits all 110mm (4"), 115mm (4.5") & 125mm (5") Grinders
The shroud will fit on the following Grinder Brands when fitted with the correct adaptor ring (1x included, additional available for purchase on request).
- Hilti (installation service only)
Unfortunately we're not currently able to fit to angle grinders using the X-Lock system.
"I'm so happy with it, I was dreading grinding out the wall this weekend as all the neighbours are home and not 1 complained"
|Hose Ø||32 mm|
MAXVAC Grinder Shroud in use
MAXVAC Grinder Shrouds in action
AGS-125 Installation Guide
Installing Replacement AGS-125 & AGS-230 Brushes
Aligning the MAXVAC Angle Grinder Shroud Adaptor Ring
Preparing grinders for shroud installation
Preparing Metabo grinders for shroud installation
Preparing Bosch X-Lock grinders for shroud installation
Preparing Dewalt grinders for shroud installation
Installation on Dewalt Grinders (Models may vary, but the fitting process is the same)
Installation on DeWalt DWE4206-LX grinder