Used for square and deep precision cuts into masonry walls without overcutting. Ideal for single brick removal, installation of electrical boxes, vents, etc. High precision cutting of square holes without overcutting the corners.
- Suitable for mortar, soft to medium hard brick, aerated concrete block, limestone, fiberboard, weatherboard, composites, etc
- Ideal for single brick removal and toothing of brickwork
- Max cutting depth: 120 mm
- Blades feature re-sharpenable tungsten carbide teeth
- Fits all AS160, AS170 & AS175 Allsaw Models
- incl. 4x blade bolts
Arbortech Allsaw - Plunge Blade Cutting Technique