Introducing the DJR186 Makita Reciprocating Saw kit, featuring a quality recip saw, x2 Li-Ion batteries, rapid charger and holdall bag.
This Makita Reciprocating Saw kit features
- Tool-less blade change
- Trigger switch with lock-off lever
- Electric brake
- Variable speed
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Newly designed crank mechanism for higher efficiency
- High power
- Voltage: 18v
- Capacity in wood: 255 mm
- Capacity in mild steel pipe: 130 mm
- Strokes per minute: 0 - 2,800 spm
- Stroke length: 32 mm
- Noise sound pressure: 84 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 95 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: cutting wood: 12.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: cutting chipboard: 13.0 m/sec²
- Net weight: 3.8 kg
In the kit
- x1 Makita Recip Saw DJR186
- x2 3Ah batteries
- Rapid charger
- Makita holdall
The Makita DJR186 is an entry level LXT recip saw in the 18v range. But don’t let the affordable price tag fool you; it is jam packed full of features you’d expect to see on higher end recip saws.
Tool-less blade change means rapid blade changes without the fiddly allen key that you can never find. A variable speed trigger provides excellent cutting control. The newly designed crank mechanism means higher efficiency and develops extra power, Finally, the ergonomic design with rubberised moulding delivers a firm grip and reduced fatigue.
All in all, this is Makita Reciprocating Saw kit is outstanding value for money… if we do say so ourselves.
Buy yours online now. Get in touch with our dedicated sales team for further information.