- EFFICIENTLY CUTS ALL CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS: The OX TX10R diamond blade is designed to cut all construction and masonry materials like stone, marble, brick, steel, and Metal. The ability to cut metal is most advantages when cutting reinforced concrete that has steel re-bar running through it.
- EXCELLENT FAST CUT: The configuration of the diamonds within continuous rim are designed to achieve continually fast cuts in the hardest of materials. The Bond of the diamond blade allows the diamonds to be exposed in the best format to cut all construction types.
- REINFORCED FLANGE: The oversized flange offers a strong core to the blade and improves strength and stability during operation. This improves optimal ease of use and protects it from any damage in heavy applications.
- COOLING HOLES: The cooling holes, allow air to travel through blade and release heat generated while cutting materials. Not only does this release heat but improves clearance of debris during cutting for greatly increase productivity.
- ROBUST CONSTRUCTION: The diamond blade is manufactured with premium grade multi steel material, which guarantees quality, durability, and reliability every time.
The OX Superior TX10R
The renowned ‘Lightening fast’ OX TX10R Superior blade efficiently cuts all construction materials and is perfect for cutting all kinds of construction and masonry materials like stone, marble, brick, and steel.
Precise Cutting Segment
The OX Superior Turbo blade is made using premium grade Diamond Bond Compound which ensures super-fast cutting, durability and longevity.
The OX-TX10R has a reinforced flange to provide stable cutting, while preventing vibration and protecting it from potential damage, wear and tear.
The OX-TX10R Superior Turbo blade has strategically placed holes that cool the blade from the heat generated while in use. This prevents expansion and warping in even the most demanding of cutting applications.
The manufacturing quality of the blade conforms to EN13236 European standards, GB1520 British Standards and ISO9001.
Cutting performance from a range of blades you can rely on
The OX TX10R Superior blade is available in the following sizes for various machines.
105/16mm (4 inch angle grinders)
115/22mm (4.5 inch angle grinders)
125/22mm (5 inch angle grinders)
150/22mm (5 inch angle grinders and table saws)
180/22mm (6 inch angle grinders and table saws)
230/22mm (9 inch angle grinders)
300/20mm (12 inch cut off saws and some 12 inch angle grinders
350/20mm (14 inch cut off saws and floor saws)
350/25.4mm (14 inch cut off saws and floor saws with 1 inch bores)